A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Gregory is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Gregory, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gregory has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Gregory MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Gregory practice?
- Dr. Katherine Gregory has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Gregory practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Francisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.