A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Griem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Griem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Griem, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Combined Modality Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Griem graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Griem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Griem MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Griem practice?
- Dr. Katherine Griem has 5 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Griem practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Elmhurst, IL.
See Geneva Radiologists.