A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Griem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Griem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griem
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griem Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Griem, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Combined Modality Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Griem graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Griem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Griem MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Griem practice?
- Dr. Katherine Griem has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Griem practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.