A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Griem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Griem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griem
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griem Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Griem, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Combined Modality Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Griem graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Griem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Griem MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Griem practice?
- Dr. Katherine Griem has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Griem practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.