A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Gundling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Gundling, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundling graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Gundling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Elizabeth Gundling MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine E. Gundling practice?
- Dr. Katherine Gundling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Gundling practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Davis Internists and Davis Allergists.