A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Gundling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Gundling, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundling graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Gundling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
- UC Davis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gundling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans