Learn more about Dr. Katherine Gundling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Gundling is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gundling
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gundling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Gundling, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundling graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Gundling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UC Davis Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Elizabeth Gundling MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine E. Gundling practice?
- Dr. Katherine Gundling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Gundling practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Davis, CA.
See Sacramento Allergists and Sacramento Internists.