A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Gundling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Gundling is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gundling
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gundling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Gundling, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundling graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Gundling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UC Davis Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Elizabeth Gundling MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine E. Gundling practice?
- Dr. Katherine Gundling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Gundling practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Davis, CA.
See Sacramento Allergists and Sacramento Internists.