Dr. Katherine Gustin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Gustin?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Gustin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2016

There's a lot I could say about Dr Gustin but 1 word can sum it up....amazing!

June 17th, 2016

Good doctor

Her response are direct does not have time for small talk. That was ok with me I am not looking for a friend I want a good doctor and she is that.

May 23rd, 2016

I found Dr Gustin to be an excellent doctor with a wealth of experience, a great attitude, and keen to deal with my health issues. I plan on continuing with her.

April 14th, 2016

After arguing with doctors repeatedly that was something wrong with me, I sat down with Dr. Gustin and explained my symptoms. Within 5 minutes she told me she knew what was wrong. She was very irritated the other doctors pushed me through the system with no answers. She cares about her patients wellbeing and you aren't just a number coming through the door. She's awesome!!

February 4th, 2016

Competent and caring doctor---Dr. Katherine Gustin

I am so glad that I chose to see Dr. Gustin. She spent quality time with me answering questions, performing tests, explaining the tests, and explaining my diagnosis and treatment. I will see Dr. Gustin with a follow up in March. She is very kind and an excellent doctor.

January 7th, 2016

Great Doctor

I've been seeing Dr Gustin for over 10 years and I think she is wonderful, she listens, takes time to explain what is going to be done, answers all questions, and she has a great sense of humor. I have seen a lot of doctors and Katherine Gustin is one of the few I like.

August 6th, 2015

What "credentials"?

I have recently seen Dr. Gustin for severe neck, shoulder, and headaches. I knew they had to be tension headaches and/or migraines. I was not there for "pain killers". However, I was treated as if I were there for that. She was pleasant to talk to. But, I doubt cared about the fact that I was in excruciating pain. I am in the process of finding another Neurologist AND a second opinion!

January 29th, 2015

Great experience with sincere, honest doctor!

Spent a lot of time with me and my mom talking about her dementia.

January 21st, 2015

Helped me greatly

Dr.Gustin listened to my issues and diagnosed my problem that I had suffered with for years going to other doctors that didn't help . I would highly recommend Katherine Gustin to anyone who has a health issue she wii get to root of the problem. Thank you Dr.Gustin for your services.

June 11th, 2014

I am a caregiver for one of her patients. She has taken special care to stay on top of my client's neurological health. She has wonderful bedside manner also.

June 3rd, 2014

Best dr around

I have been seeing dr gunstin for over a year now and could not be more satisfied with her as my doctor! She is extremely thorough and gets to the root of the problem in a timely manner! I've never waited more than 10 minutes to see her and I am always met with a smile! As well she always explains things so I can understand! I would recommend dr gunstin to anyone!

April 3rd, 2014

In agreement with most reviews

Due to this being the only neurological practice in Winchester (except for a solo practitioner) and as a result few choices, I have been seeing Gustin for at least 2-3 years. I have resisted going to see her despite some problems I was having till things got out of control. A friend came with me and agreed and understood about my feelings about her. She is very apathetic towards her patient and could care less about you. I will now be leaving Winchester to see a Neurologist, I really have no choice. There may be other neurologists in the same practice that are fine, but they usually don't like to take patients from within the practice and I just feel I need to get a different point of view. I should not feel like I have to put off medical care just because I dread going to a physician who is inept and the choices in my geographic area are limited.