A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Campbell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine H Campbell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine H. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Katherine Campbell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Campbell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.