A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Thompson, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Thompson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Hegmann Thompson MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Katherine H. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Katherine Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Thompson practices Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Houston, TX.
See Houston Geneticists.