A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Thompson, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Thompson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine H. Thompson practice?
Dr. Katherine Thompson practices Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX and Tomball, TX.
See Houston Geneticists.