A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Thompson, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Thompson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine H Thompson MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Katherine H. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Katherine Thompson has 11 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Thompson practices Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Houston Geneticists.