Learn more about Dr. Katherine Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Thompson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Thompson, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Thompson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine H Thompson MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Katherine H. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Katherine Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Thompson practices Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Houston, TX.
See Houston Geneticists.