A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Habeeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Habeeb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habeeb
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Habeeb Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Habeeb graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Habeeb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine S Habeeb MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katherine S. Habeeb practice?
- Dr. Katherine Habeeb has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Habeeb practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Critical Care Practitioners, and Madison Pulmonologists.