A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Habeeb is Poor. Dr. Habeeb has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Habeeb graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.More Education & Awards
Dr. Habeeb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Habeeb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Habeeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine S. Habeeb practice?
Dr. Katherine Habeeb practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Madison Internists, Madison Critical Care Practitioners, and Madison Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Habeeb, Dr. Caitlyn Habeeb, Dr. Caren Habeeb, Dr. Carin Habeeb, Dr. Caryn Habeeb, Dr. Catalina Habeeb, Dr. Catharine Habeeb, Dr. Catherine Habeeb