A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Habeeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Habeeb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habeeb
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Habeeb Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Habeeb graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Habeeb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine S Habeeb MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katherine S. Habeeb practice?
- Dr. Katherine Habeeb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Habeeb practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Richland Center, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Critical Care Practitioners, and Madison Pulmonologists.