A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Halmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Halmi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Halmi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavior Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Compulsive Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Excessive Eating (Hyperphagia)
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Halmi graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Halmi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ann Halmi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Halmi practice?
- Dr. Katherine Halmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Halmi practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.