A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Halmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Halmi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halmi
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Halmi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Halmi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavior Therapy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Compulsive Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Excessive Eating (Hyperphagia)
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Halmi graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Halmi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ann Halmi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Halmi practice?
- Dr. Katherine Halmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Halmi practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.