Dr. Katherine Haney MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Nashville, TN

May 10th, 2016
My first visit with Dr. Haney was very good. She was tentative to my concerns and gave me lots of important feedback. Compassion is what I look for in my doctors and she passed with flying colors.

August 26th, 2015
Looked for a caring GYN for years. She is the best by far. I feel like she really hears what I am saying.

February 10th, 2015
She is the reason I had a Hysterectomy
Dr Haney delivered my son... I was hospitalized 4 times in the 2 years after his birth. After several procedures I had a hysterectomy. The uterus was sent to pathology where the pathologist determined that uterine tissue was left inside me. That is the reason I had infection anfter infection resulting in my hysterectomy. Dr Haney was not helpful. She refused to acknowledge any respnsibilty. I absolutely DO NOT recommend her!!!!!!

May 28th, 2014
Great doctor but long wait
I saw Dr. Haney for the first time this week and was not impressed with my first experience at Tennessee Women's Care. My appointment was scheduled for 11am, I did not even head back to my exam room until 12:30pm. When I arrived, I was not told Dr. Haney was running behind schedule. However, another women approached the front desk and was told she was running 30-45 minutes behind schedule. I finally went to the front desk at noon and was told Dr. Haney was running an hour behind schedule. I spoke to another women in the waiting room who had been there a week before and also waited an hour and a half, so she brought her work with her this time. When I finally got to the exam room, my exam only took about 20 minutes and I really enjoyed Doctor Haney. She was warm, friendly and made me feel so comfortable. Next time I will make an earlier appointment so hopefully they won't run as far behind schedule. Dr. Haney was wonderful, but giving up 2 hours of my work day was a huge inconvenience.

August 14th, 2011
Fabulous
dr. Haney is caring, thorough and knowledgable. Her nurse is equally kind and responsive. As an older woman, she treats me with compassion but I really respect her for knowing her business that goes beyond birthing babies. She is a true blessing!

February 1st, 2010
Dr. Haney spent the time needed to understand my concerns. She is a compassionate caring doctor who has a passion for what she does.

August 27th, 2009
I love Dr. Haney. I had a very complicated delivery and she saved my life and my babies life.

August 27th, 2009
She is GREAT!
She has delivered two of my babies, and was wonderful each time. Very caring and warm.