Dr. Katherine Hansul DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 7 reviews

December 11th, 2015
Dr. Hansul will lay out your options, give you her recommendation, and fully support whatever choices you make regarding your care. She is an excellent, knowledgeable physician and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

October 13th, 2012
Great doctor!!!
I would highly recommend Dr. hansul. She is very thoughtful and takes time to fully answer any questions I have.

October 12th, 2012
Extremely professional and Knowledgable physician
Dr. Hansul has delivered both of our children. We are very pleased and routinely recommend her to family and friends

April 18th, 2011
Definitely not recommended.
Where to start..My appointment was scheduled for 10am. My husband and I arrived on time, after searching about 5 different buildings to find the right office. Once we arrived, the ladies at the front desk (aka receptionist) told us Kelly Hansul couldn't see us and to come back at 1pm that afternoon, absolutely NO one was very welcoming or friendly either. Why they couldn't call and let us know before we drove 20 minutes out of our way and arranged our schedules for that appointment..who knows. So at 1pm, I arrived back at the drs office without my husband this time because his schedule was different now. Waited at least 15 minutes to go in to see Kelly Hansul. The nurse who I met with first was very unwelcoming, unfriendly, didn't introduce herself or explain the things she was doing at all, she really didn't say a word actually. Kelly Hansul finally came in and ALSO did not introduce herself, was not a very warm-welcoming person and did not make me feel comfortable at all, got straight to her point about what she wanted me not doing and didn't seem to acknowledge my feelings. After the appointment, I had to wait for the receptionist to finish up with my paper work and insurance for almost a WHOLE hour..which probably would have been more if I wouldn't have gone up to the front desk (where the receptionists CLEARLY could see me sitting from) asked if they were done yet and they said "ohhh, you have to go through that door to the other receptionist on the other side to get your things" That would have been nice to know prior to waiting for almost an hour. To the point, it's not a lot to ask for a warm, welcoming, friendly atmosphere when you are pregnant. And I just believe this was the complete opposite of that.

July 4th, 2010
I had Dr. Hansul for my first baby, overall she was very good. My visits were very quick, she didn't seem to go into detail on anything unless I asked but was friendly and I felt comfortable withher.

October 19th, 2009
I felt comfortable talking with Dr.Hansul. Even she was pregnant at the time, she kept everything focused on me. I ended up developing preeclampsia, and was put on bedrest. Before I was put on bedrest though, she made sure that I was introduced to a new doctor since he believed that she would be an maternity while I had my son. She made sure that she was there for my check up, and I enjoyed everyone else on the staff as well. I felt confident in there skills, especially since my son came 8 weeks early.

September 2nd, 2008
Not recommended
I had a horrible experience with this office, which unfortunately reflected poorly on the physicians. I will say having good office staff and nurses is a really big deal! I didn't have an absolutely horrible experience with Dr. Hansul however my time with her was very minimal and when we did have an appt. she seemed preoccupied and a bit inexperienced in her ability to relate to her patients.