A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Harris, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Harris practice?
Dr. Katherine Harris practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and San Francisco, CA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Oncologists, Allentown Hematologists, and Allentown Preventive Medicine Specialists.