A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Harris, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine A Harris MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Harris practice?
- Dr. Katherine Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Harris practices Medical Oncology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Oncologists.