A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Harris, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine A Harris MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Harris practice?
- Dr. Katherine Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Harris practices Medical Oncology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Oncologists.