A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Haynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Haynes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Providence Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine A Haynes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Haynes practice?
- Dr. Katherine Haynes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Haynes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Waco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Waco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.