A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Healey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Healey is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Healey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Healey graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Healey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
- Memorial Hermann Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Healey MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Healey practice?
- Dr. Katherine Healey has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Healey practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.