A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Healey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Healey graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Healey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northeast
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Healey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Healey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine Healey practice?
Dr. Katherine Healey practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Healey, Dr. Caitlyn Healey, Dr. Caren Healey, Dr. Carin Healey, Dr. Caryn Healey, Dr. Catalina Healey, Dr. Catharine Healey, Dr. Catherine Healey