Dr. Katherine Hebard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Hebard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2015

She was the best doctor I've ever attended. She was clinical and also tuned into me as a person. She was a good listener and spent good time. I never felt brushed off.

January 24th, 2015

Hebard has been my doctor for 7 years now. She has seen the birth of both my girls and soon to be 3. She's helped me with my medical issues, fertility problems, surgery, and has treated me like a friend. She is very professional, curious and knowledgeable. I recommend her to every one I know.

August 19th, 2014

Hebard has delivered 2 of my children, soon to be 3. I've been seeing her for 7 years now. We've dealt with multiple health issues and she's always been kind, informative, and honest. She has helped me tremendously. She is an amazing doctor,.brilliant surgeon, and caring person. Highly recommended!

May 14th, 2013

Dr. Hebard is great. She has a wonderful disposition and genuinely cares for her patients. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OBGYN.

November 17th, 2010

Not good for reproductive diseases

Maybe for women giving birth or who just come in for the yearly checkup its different. But I had a bad experience with her and according to other women with my reproductive disease had the same problems. She just didnt seem to care or take interest in what was going on. Put me on a drug that damaged me and when I wanted to go off of it she kept trying to convince me it would get better, it didnt. She also didnt warn me of all the long-term side effects of the drug, only the side effects that come on while ON the drug. So still have issues because of taking it... thanks to her.

March 15th, 2009

Dr. Hebard is AMAZING. She delivered my first daughter and made the experience so incredibly wonderful. Her bedside manner is excellent and she always takes the time to answer questions....even though, as a 1st time mom, there were MANY :-)

December 10th, 2008

dr. hebard is amazing. there were some complications with my first pregnancy and she always called me personally to check up and give me good and bad news.

December 16th, 2015