A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Heidenreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Heidenreich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Heidenreich, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidenreich graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Heidenreich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine d O Heidenreich MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine d. Heidenreich practice?
- Dr. Katherine Heidenreich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Heidenreich practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.