Overall Review

September 13th, 2016
Breast lift
This is my 6th month follow up with Dr. Hein and I will recommend her to the world. The results are beyond me. I've never been happier. Her manners are A plus. Best staff ever. BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD. I'M HAPPY. I look at the mirror daily with joy and perfect self esteem. Follow up care is done accurately at no cost. Calls are placed to follow up on patients progress. I love this place.

July 28th, 2016
Excellent plastic surgeon!

February 27th, 2014
Fantastic!
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hein. She took the time to listen to my concerns and suggested some cosmetic procedures that yielded outstanding results! I am so happy with the outcome and the whole experience I had at Dr. Hein's office. Staff was wonderful and caring, offices are lovely and convenient. I will definitely be back...

February 23rd, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Hein's for over a year now. I came in completely uncertain of what I wanted to have done, and so appreciated the thoughtful intake process and consultation I was given at my initial appointment. Her recommendations were spot on and I could not be happier with the results. I live in Boston, but reaching her office was a breeze and her staff's upbeat, yet professional, demeanor make appointments a pleasure.

February 21st, 2014
Would definitely recommend Dr. Hein
Courteous & friendly front desk receptionist. Very pleasant atmosphere in waiting room with attractive artwork. On time appointments. Plenty of personal time for discussion of service/options. Extremely professional dedication to job. Personable doctor & assistant during service. Very thorough & solicitous follow up. Would recommend Dr. highly.

May 2nd, 2013
Dr. Hein is the best!
I was nervous arriving for my first appointment, the staff immediately put me at ease, then upon meeting Dr. Hein I felt totally relaxed. She is thorough, kind, and speaks to you like a human being!! I knew right away that I would go with her for my procedure. I am so happy I did! results are great, recovery was tough but she let me know that in advance. Dr. Hein is a compassionate and caring person. I would HIGHLY recommend her to friends and family. also, my fiancée saw her associate Dr. Sadowski and felt the same about her...they make a great team and their staff just makes them even better!!!

May 3rd, 2012
I had a breast reduction mammaplasty and it has totally changed my life. I can't say enough about Dr. Hein. I found her through recommendations,and that she also has cosmetassure. My insurance did in fact deny this procedure, but I went ahead on my own. She is caring, compassionate, conservative(really nice, no pressure for implants, etc...)and I am so happy with my results. Have recommended her to my sisters who are going to see her for consultation.

April 13th, 2012
Love this Dr. and staff
the staffing at this office is EXCELLENT!!! They all made me feel SO comfortable and answered ALL my questions as this was my first time doing this procedure> I DEFINITELY will be returning!!!!

February 1st, 2012
Outstanding experience. Dr. hein is not only an excellent Doctor but she creates an environment that is warm, caring and comfortable. I NEVER feel like a number or rushed. They take the time to explain, answers questions, and make sure I am comfortable. I trust them and will not go anywhere else.

January 9th, 2012
Great Surgeon
I have been a patient of Dr Heins for at least 4 years now. I have had both major and minor procedures. She takes the time to understand what your expectations are and lets you know if she thinks they are reasonable. Dr Hein has always delivered natural looking results. She is a wonderful and caring person and her staff is very friendly and helpful. I have been happy with Dr. Heins work every time and would recommend her without hesitation. Being in the medical field myself, I know what to look for and I need to look no further.

November 8th, 2011
Unprofessinal staff
Staff were unprofessional, spoke to me in a undermeaning way when I called to reschedulle an appointment, made personal assumptions about me and my personal life. I had heard excellent things about the doctor. But because of the staff, I will not return, or recommend anyboody to her.

November 13th, 2010
reduction
dr hein was very informative before and after surgery.