Dr. Katherine P Hendra MD is female, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Hendra is Excellent. Dr. Hendra has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Hendra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendra graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hendra has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Tufts New England Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hendra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Hendra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine P. Hendra practice?
Dr. Katherine Hendra practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Critical Care Practitioners, and Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Hendra, Dr. Kathie Hendra, Dr. Katheryn Hendra, Dr. Katy Hendra, Dr. Karyn Hendra, Dr. Kara Hendra, Dr. Karin Hendra, Dr. Cathryn Hendra