A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Henry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Henry, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Henry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Amanda Henry MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Henry practice?
- Dr. Katherine Henry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Henry practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.