A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Hesse is Excellent. Dr. Hesse has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Hesse, MD, MSW is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Osteoporosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hesse graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hesse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hesse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Hesse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Hesse practice?
Dr. Katherine Hesse practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Hesse, Dr. Caitlyn Hesse, Dr. Caren Hesse, Dr. Carin Hesse, Dr. Caryn Hesse, Dr. Catalina Hesse, Dr. Catharine Hesse, Dr. Catherine Hesse