A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Hesse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Hesse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hesse
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Hesse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Hesse, MD, MSW is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hesse graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hesse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ailene Hesse MD and MSW is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Hesse practice?
- Dr. Katherine Hesse has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Hesse practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Geriatric Doctors.