A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Hesse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Hesse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hesse
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Hesse, MD, MSW is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hesse graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hesse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ailene Hesse MD and MSW is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Hesse practice?
- Dr. Katherine Hesse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Hesse practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Geriatric Doctors.