A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Holmes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmes
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holmes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Holmes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Holmes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Marie Holmes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine M. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Katherine Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Holmes practices Family Medicine near Trumansburg, NY.
See Trumansburg Primary Care Doctors.