A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Holmes is Poor. Dr. Holmes has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Holmes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - Charlton Memorial
- Caritas St. Anne`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holmes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine M. Holmes practice?
Dr. Katherine Holmes practices Family Medicine near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pawtucket, RI and Trumansburg, NY.
See Fall River Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Holmes, Dr. Kathie Holmes, Dr. Katheryn Holmes, Dr. Katy Holmes, Dr. Karyn Holmes, Dr. Kara Holmes, Dr. Karin Holmes, Dr. Cathryn Holmes