A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Holmes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Holmes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Holmes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Marie Holmes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine M. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Katherine Holmes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Holmes practices Family Medicine near Trumansburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA and Johnson City, NY.
See Trumansburg Primary Care Doctors.