A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Huber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Huber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Huber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine N Huber MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine N. Huber practice?
- Dr. Katherine Huber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Huber practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists.