Dr. Katherine Huber Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Huber?

She reads lab tests

Posted on November 1st, 2013

The first few years I saw Dr. Huber, I liked her. I was in my 60s. As I got older and my health problems increased, I felt more put off. I ended up in the ER several times. She more or less ignored my pneumonia, COPD, and nerve pain. I was shuffled off to her PA a lot. She's good at reading lab tests, but she didn't pay much attention to me as a whole patient. Maybe she's overworked. Maybe she likes some patients more than others. After 4 ER visits in a matter of weeks, I decided it was time to move on and find another doctor. I did and the contrast made it even clearer that I needed to leave her care. Her nurse was always difficult--not very bright, and her primary duty seems to be to thwart access to the doctor. A bleak situation.

Posted on April 18th, 2016