A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Inouye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Inouye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Inouye, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Jaw Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Inouye graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Inouye has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Kayoko Inouye MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Katherine K. Inouye practice?
- Dr. Katherine Inouye has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Inouye practices Pediatrics near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Pediatricians.