A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Schmidt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Schmidt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Cincinnati
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Schmidt MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Katherine Schmidt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Schmidt practices Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists.