A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Jackson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Jackson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Jackson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Jackson practice?
- Dr. Katherine Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Jackson practices Family Medicine near Richmond, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Richmond Primary Care Doctors.