A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Jacob is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Jacob, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Jacob has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Nicholas Jacob MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Katherine N. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Katherine Jacob has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Jacob practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Allen, TX.
See Allen Internists and Allen Endocrinologists.