A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Jacob is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacob
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jacob Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Jacob, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Jacob has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Nicholas Jacob MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Katherine N. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Katherine Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Jacob practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Allen, TX.
See Allen Internists and Allen Endocrinologists.