A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Janeway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Janeway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Janeway, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janeway graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Janeway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janeway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Janeway practice?
Dr. Katherine Janeway practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.