A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Janeway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Janeway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Janeway, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janeway graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Janeway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine A Janeway MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Janeway practice?
- Dr. Katherine Janeway has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Janeway practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.