A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Johnston, M.Sc, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Therese Johnston M.Sc, MA, and MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Katherine T. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Katherine Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Johnston practices Internal Medicine and Public Health near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.