A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Brown, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Kristine Brown MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine K. Brown practice?
- Dr. Katherine Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Brown practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA and Berwyn, PA.
See Chicago Dermatologists.