Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Kamholz
Dr. Katherine Kamholz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Barrington, IL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kamholz is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital and St Alexius Medical Center. Dr. Kamholz has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Kamholz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Katherine Kamholz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Barrington, IL.
Dr. Michael Fortsas
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Barrington, IL 0.21 mi27
Dr. Bruce Carlson
Lake Barrington, IL 0.46 mi38
Dr. Richard Davis
Lake Barrington, IL 0.46 mi34