Dr. Katherine Kamholz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Kamholz?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Kamholz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 22nd, 2016

Disappointed

The staff is completely unhelpful and act as if they're doing you a favor by even answering the phone. Kamholz is condescending and seems to think all health issues are caused by being overweight. Her "preventative" care is pretty much telling you to lose weight. She does not remember you from one appointment to the next and spends the entire time reading her laptop to figure out what is going on with you. She does not follow up over the phone but requires you to come in (time and money out of your pocket) for even minor things such as lab results. I have other doctors who are much more supportive and I will not be going back here.

December 14th, 2013

I like that Dr. Kamholz remembers my health history but also, thoroughly takes notes to refer. She gently prods me to consider treatment options, and even when we disagreed (on statins) and on my getting bariatric surgery (she was skeptical) She and I have a working relationship that has seen me through the surgery (yes I had it and love the results), the statins (I take them with reservation) and I count on her to guide my health and that of my husband. Been seeing her 10 years now and would never switch!! Her staff are great too!!

August 19th, 2013

Dr Kamholz takes time to listen.

January 27th, 2012

My visit with Dr. Kamholz

Couldn't have been better. She is caring, she is kind, she looks you in the eye, and she explains the problems wellShe knows what she is doing; her medical expertise is excellent. I made a very wise decision going to Dr. Kamholz.

April 22nd, 2011

She's the best

I'm very finicky about doctors (shouldn't everyone be) and Dr. Kamholz exceeds all of my expectations and then some. She's thorough, progressive, and the staff is wonderful. I'm not treated like a number - I'm treated like an important member of the practice, with feeling, compassion, and respect things I didn't find with other practices. She doesn't preach medicine... she gently encourages good health.

April 29th, 2009

Very organized and efficient!

December 18th, 2015