Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Kane
Dr. Katherine Kane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Kane is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle, Jps Health Network and Texas Health Fort Worth. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Kane has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Katherine Kane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. David Stroman
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Harshal Broker
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Richard Vigness
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Fort Worth, TX 0.14 mi36