A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Kaplan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kaplan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Victory Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine M Kaplan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine M. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Katherine Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Kaplan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.