A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Kaplan is Good. Dr. Kaplan has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Kaplan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan has 23 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Durham Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine M. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Katherine Kaplan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Antigo, WI and Oxford, NC.
See Marshfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Kaplan, Dr. Caitlyn Kaplan, Dr. Caren Kaplan, Dr. Carin Kaplan, Dr. Caryn Kaplan, Dr. Catalina Kaplan, Dr. Catharine Kaplan, Dr. Catherine Kaplan