A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Katsoyannis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Katsoyannis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katsoyannis
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Katsoyannis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Katsoyannis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katsoyannis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Katsoyannis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine K Katsoyannis MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine K. Katsoyannis practice?
- Dr. Katherine Katsoyannis has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Katsoyannis practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists and Park Ridge Geriatric Doctors.