Dr. Katherine Kavanagh, MD
Dr. Katherine Reichmann Kavanagh MD is female, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
Ccmc Faculty Practice Plan
282 Washington St
Hartford, CT 06106
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanagh graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kavanagh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Medical Center
- Connecticut Children`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kavanagh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine R. Kavanagh practice?
Dr. Katherine Kavanagh practices Otolaryngology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Plainville, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Kavanagh, Dr. Caitlyn Kavanagh, Dr. Caren Kavanagh, Dr. Carin Kavanagh, Dr. Caryn Kavanagh, Dr. Catalina Kavanagh, Dr. Catharine Kavanagh, Dr. Catherine Kavanagh