Dr. Katherine Reichmann Kavanagh MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Kavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanagh graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanagh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kavanagh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance