Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Kelly
Dr. Katherine Kelly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital, Indiana University Hospital and Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Kelly has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Katherine Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Takashi Hato
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi10
Dr. Tarek Ashkar
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi14
Dr. Ayman Hallab
Internal Medicine, Residency
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi5