A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Kerchner is Excellent. Dr. Kerchner has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Kerchner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerchner graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kerchner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerchner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Kerchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine R. Kerchner practice?
Dr. Katherine Kerchner practices Dermatology near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC.
See Oak Ridge Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Kerchner, Dr. Caitlyn Kerchner, Dr. Caren Kerchner, Dr. Carin Kerchner, Dr. Caryn Kerchner, Dr. Catalina Kerchner, Dr. Catharine Kerchner, Dr. Catherine Kerchner