A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Kimi Miura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Kimi Miura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miura
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miura Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Kimi Miura, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Miura graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Miura has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Kimi Miura MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Kimi Miura practice?
- Dr. Katherine Kimi Miura has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Kimi Miura practices Psychiatry near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly, MA.
See Salem Psychiatrists.