Dr. Katherine Anne King MD is female, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine King, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. King has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. King practice?
Dr. Katherine King practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Pediatric Specialists, and Wilmington Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina King, Dr. Kathie King, Dr. Katheryn King, Dr. Katy King, Dr. Karyn King, Dr. Kara King, Dr. Karin King, Dr. Cathryn King