A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine King is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine King, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. King has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine King MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine King practice?
- Dr. Katherine King has 6 office locations.
Dr. Katherine King practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.