Dr. Katherine Kobza MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Indianapolis, IN

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2017
She did not follow up with me at all. Ordered tests and I never heard back.
I called and left numerous messages but never got a response. She saw me initially and ordered an MRI and an EEG, both which I had, and I never heard back, even after numerous messages. Why did I not hear back? Then I tried to switch to a different doctor in the group and I wasn't allowed, had to have permission from her, when she didn't even follow up? This wasn't just days, but this went on for weeks/months. Pitiful. She could've called or had someone call to at least say "I'm sorry, I don't know what to do with your case." Could've gotten better service from my dog's veterinarian.

December 5th, 2016
Misdiagnosis. Over 6 stays in hospital and unneeded treatments.

August 9th, 2016
Never followed up to explain test results just emailed. Symptoms got worse and changed and asked for appointment. Waited two weeks and never got in to see her. Still don't know what is wrong after several MRI's etc, I've been to doctors all over the country and she is by far the worst.

March 20th, 2013
Excellent Bedside Manner
Dr. Kobza is a down to earth doctor that really listens to you.

November 3rd, 2011
Caring
I have a seizure condition. Dr. Kobza has always tried to find ways to help. I trust her 100% and could not ask for anyone better. She has a great personality and makes you feel like you are important. Highly recommended.

December 21st, 2010
Jerome P. Greene
Dr. Kobza is an outstanding doctor Not only was she excellent in identifying my medical condition after a fall which resulted in cerebral hematologic bleeding, she also identified a prescription drug which caused the seizure and convinced my psychiatrist to take me off that medication.

November 3rd, 2008
Disappointed
We were very disappointed in how our child was treated by Dr. Kobza and staff. Because he had a difficult time explaining his pain he was treated like liar. The office staff was awful too. We could never get a direct line to the doctor's office. Just a series of calls that lead to an assistant who was so short and uncaring that I would hang up feeling so helpless for my child. Thank god for Riley Childrens Hospital and their wonderful staff because if we had stayed with Dr. Kobza we would still be doing trail and error with meds and crossing our fingers for some relief. Our child is finally feeling like a kid again and is on the road to recovery. With NO thanks to this doctor or her staff.

August 12th, 2017