Dr. Katherine Kochenbach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Kochenbach?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Kochenbach?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017

Best doc around! She's Caring and thorough!

June 2nd, 2016

She is 1 in a million! She is a normal person who has a medical degree.

May 16th, 2016

best doctor

dr katherine kochenbach was my doctor for couple years and she was the best doctor i have ever had.and when i went there i didnt have to wait that long.the secretaries were so nice and actually care about you and the drs nurse practionor was amazing she was very concerned about me, if u want a great doctor go to dr katherin kochenbach

May 13th, 2016

Although I recently moved away from her area she is a fine doctor. Very thorough. I received great care and treatment.

August 24th, 2015

patient

DR. KOCHENBACH saved my life due to proper diagnosis. Would recommend to everyone. She is so thorough and kind and knowledgable

May 6th, 2015

Good Doctor

I am not sure that she listens to you. I like her very much. But I feel like things I have said has been ignored and not followed through.

February 13th, 2014

Im very happy with Dr.Kochenbach and her care. She provides me with excellent care. She is very easy to talk to and takes your health concerns very seriously.

April 25th, 2012

Unbelievable!

AAWHA has gotten too big for its own good!Dr. Kochenbach is performing minor cosmetic procedures in the AAWHA office, but she is overbooked! It took me 6 weeks to get my first appointment and they told me to schedule the rest of them that day because she is overbooked!Her assistant took me into the room to have the laser hair removal done on my bikini area. At the last minute I thought that it would be a good idea to go to the bathroom really quick (didn't want to pee on the doc)! I went down the hall to the left and that restroom was in use so I went to the one on the right, used the restroom, washed my hands and headed back to the laser room and the door was shut. Her assistant told me that I would have to go back into the waiting room because she took in another patient! It was a three minute bathroom trip!I am totally disgusted! I spent over $1,000 on treatments and that's the "treatment" I get? I won't be going back!

March 22nd, 2012

Nurse Practitioner, patient

Excellent. I will be referring my patients to her. Family practice so a one stop deal to get all things taken care of. Definitely a great addition to our Steubenville area!

July 7th, 2011

Dr. Kochenbach has been my doctor for a little over a year and I am very happy with her. She takes her time and also takes the concerns of the patient seriously. I would highly recommend her to anyone due to her bedside manner as well as the fact that she investigates the issue. She is not one of those doctors that doesn't listen and brushes you off.

April 20th, 2017