A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Kolb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Kolb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Kolb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolb graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Kolb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Family Practice Associates, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine L Kolb MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Kolb practice?
- Dr. Katherine Kolb has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Kolb practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.