Dr. Katherine Kouvelis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 26th, 2013
Dr. Kouvelis kept me alive on a few occasions.
I had colo-rectal cancer down very low. she tried to save my sphincter muscle, I got an infection and she had to remove it. I still have trouble with healing due to radiationn but she has referred me to very very good Drs. She did at least two marathon surgeries on me and I'm still alive. I trust her and would go back if any issue like this crops up again. May God Bless her and all of the people at Dreyer Clinic and Copley Hospital,

July 29th, 2010
I will never recommend this doctor to family and friends
I was in to have surgery to have a simple lipoma removed. I waited an hour past my surgery time to have the doctor come in and tell me she had to do a gall bladder surgery first. I waited another two hours hooked up to an iv until the nurse came and got me for my surgery. (At this point, I was almost done with the second bag of saline.) Seriously, if I wasn't hooked up to an iv, I would have left and rescheduled with a different doctor. Never again.

May 20th, 2010
All i can say is that Dr. Kouvelis is an angel. I don't place a lot of value on all of the intangibles, i.e. waiting time during a visit, ease of appointment, etc. First and foremost, she cares, she spends time with you to explain your situation, her beside manner is without compare. I wish she could be my GP.

January 3rd, 2010
Dr. K was an excellent doctor. She took great care of me and went out of her way to ensure I was ok and was getting the best treatment possible. After my surgery she explained everything in detail to my husband and mother. She treated me as if I was her sister or friend and I have not been treated that way by any other doctor.