Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Krieg
Dr. Katherine Krieg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gilbert, AZ. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Krieg is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital, CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center and Cardon Children's Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Krieg has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Katherine Krieg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.
Dr. Sharon Novy
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Gilbert, AZ 0 mi25
Dr. Derrick Hines
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Chandler, AZ 0.84 mi14
Dr. Manisha Thakkar
Chandler, AZ 1.93 mi20