A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Austin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Austin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Austin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine L Austin MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Austin practice?
- Dr. Katherine Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Austin practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Pediatricians.