Learn more about Dr. Katherine Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Austin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Austin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Austin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine L Austin MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Austin practice?
- Dr. Katherine Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Austin practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Pediatricians.