A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Williams, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- River Parishes Hospital
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Williams MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Williams practice?
- Dr. Katherine Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Williams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.