A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Lammers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Lammers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Lammers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lammers graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lammers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Stouter Lammers MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine S. Lammers practice?
- Dr. Katherine Lammers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Lammers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.