Learn more about Dr. Katherine Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ann Lewis MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Katherine Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Lewis practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Endocrinologists, Charleston Pediatricians, and Charleston Pediatric Specialists.