A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ann Lewis MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Katherine Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Lewis practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Endocrinologists, and Charleston Pediatricians.