Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Lichtenberg
Dr. Katherine Lichtenberg, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Eureka, MO. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Lichtenberg is affiliated with SSM DePaul Health Center, Des Peres Hospital and St Louis University Hospital. Dr. Lichtenberg has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Lichtenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Katherine Lichtenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Michael Spezia
Saint Louis, MO 0.80 mi40
Dr. Rajendra Gavini
General Practice, Family Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 1.04 mi46
Dr. Jamila Morrow
Saint Louis, MO 1.04 mi7