Learn more about Dr. Katherine Lietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Lietz, Cardiologist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lietz
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lietz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Lietz, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lietz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lietz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Lietz MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Lietz practice?
- Dr. Katherine Lietz has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Lietz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Cardiologists.