A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Lietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Lietz, Cardiologist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lietz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lietz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Lietz, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lietz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lietz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Lietz MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Lietz practice?
- Dr. Katherine Lietz has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Lietz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Cardiologists.