A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Lietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Lietz, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lietz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lietz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Lietz MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Lietz practice?
- Dr. Katherine Lietz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Lietz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Cardiologists.