A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Lietz, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Coronary Disease, Heart Failure, and Heart Transplantation.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lietz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lietz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lietz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Lietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine Lietz practice?
Dr. Katherine Lietz practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See New York Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Lietz, Dr. Caitlyn Lietz, Dr. Caren Lietz, Dr. Carin Lietz, Dr. Caryn Lietz, Dr. Catalina Lietz, Dr. Catharine Lietz, Dr. Catherine Lietz